Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm the Winner!!!!

.
I'm the 1ST PRIZE WINNER for the DMK best makers contest felt design part. Yes I'm really happy!!!!!!!
.

I'm very happy to participate in this contest and even more for being the first winner, I can say that the patterns of the DMK are perfect, I've bought many patterns online, but the DMK is really the best, they are tested and that makes all the difference!

I'm also happy to have the opportunity to win an award like this for me because the patterns is of great value since I am a crafter and I have young daughter, she is jumping for joy and she wants me to start today to make new projects DMK in felt for her play.

I recommend the Dear My Kids because I tested and approved!

Thank you very much Karen and Dear My Kids!!!
Carine Calé

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I am sure your daughter is very proud of you...and excited for her new toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns Carine...foi mais que merecido.Você é uma artista!!

    Um grande beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Carine

    I am so happy to have such a talented crafter like you as a 1st prize winner. I am really looking forward to see more beautiful things you make with our patterns.

    HUGS~
    -Karen-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails